As we begin a new year, make enjoying family time a New Year’s Resolution. That’s a resolution you’ll not regret and the benefits are eternal. Although you don’t see the benefits immediately, have faith and watch the fruits of your labor of precious time grow. We all need hugs and someone to be with. Here are some bonding and family time ideas.
- Have weekly dinners with family, more often is great.
- Do chores together and help one another, do family as a team.
- Plan a vacation and travel together.
- Look for special occasion to celebrate one another, such as birthdays, anniversaries, nation and local holidays.
- Do camping trips together, enjoy the beach, mountains, snow, and outings
- Enjoy sport events together.
- Go to the movies or music event.
- Play, teach, and listen to music and entertainment together.
- Spend time with grandparents and family members who live at their own places.
- Find a church you enjoy and attend regularly with family members.
With Love and Respect,
Amy and Carl